Copywriting is the single most valuable marketing tool on the planet. With the right words, you can sell anything. So creating website copy that converts well should be your number one goal. Unfortunately, that’s easier said than done!
Quality website content doesn’t come around often, as a copywriter isn’t a writer in the traditional sense. Sure, their work is based on words, but the strategic planning involved can make or break the content’s ability to convert to sales.
A copywriter has to be able to:
- Create a profile that’s relevant to all readers.
- Research the market to understand what’s missing and where you fit in.
- Use all analysis to identify a problem and offer a solution.
- Make the reader desire the specific solutions.
- Put the reader’s mind at ease, preventing all possible rejections.